Did You Know – HART offers high-temperature steam unions!
Did you know…
….that HART Industrial Unions now offers high-pressure / high-temperature resistant pipe unions that can withstand 1400°F for hydrocarbon and superheated steam service?
Unions containing spiral wound gaskets can be supplied to meet national standards such as MSS-SP-83 and ASME B16.20. The pipe union design is similar in principle to flange joints but outperforms the difficulties associated with standard “ground-joint” pipe unions. This is accomplished by forming the seal with replaceable spiral wound gaskets without a ground joint (ball & cone). Our flat-face design provides turbulence-free fit across seats. This design is ideal where piping requirements dictate the need for a flat face seal to make and break the pipeline.
HART Industrial spiral wound gasket unions are engineered to provide Class 3000 Service in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions. Operational conditions such as temperature, pressure, and media will dictate your application’s proper spiral wound gasket selection.
Application & Performance:
- Standard graphite spiral wound gasket union
- Resistant to 850°F (450°C) for hydrocarbon, superheated steam service, and more!
- High-Temperature Options Available!
- Engineered solutions for 1400°F (760°C) and higher, including turbine and energy.
- Available in various materials including 316 Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel, and more!
For more information, visit our high-temp union specifications page.